“Amazing Steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fairland Road
Description: This a restaurant at the Indiana Grand Casino.
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a night without the kids, so we stopped in at Center Cut for dinner. The staff was very nice, and Tammy is a great waitress. She is very knowledgeable about the food and wine. We had the aged steak and a side of asparagus. The steak was seasoned to perfection and cooked as we ordered. If you are in the area I definitely recommend stopping by!

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank SaltLife03

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Great food. Huge slices of cake for dessert. I suggest sharing that. My waiter was friendly and helpful. Helped with special offers. And dealt well with my difficult co-workers. I had a nice salad and the calamari. ;) and carrot cake was on point. Chocolate cake-not so much. Get some milk if you order that!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Went with our camping club (18 people) Food was great and served timely and hot. Waitstaff was energetic and attentive. Pricing very reasonable. I had the ribeye which was cooked perfectly.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Really good food. Very nice finer dining experience. You can check out the menu outside the venue. Recommended.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 26, 2017

The wife and I ate here on a Saturday night. We chose this place because of recent positive reviews and where else are you going to get a nice dinner in Shelbyville?

The décor is sophisticated and modern. It would not be out of place in Vegas. The large bar is in the front. Our table was in the back providing some privacy.

The wedge salad was crisp and fresh. The bacon was the same. The dressing was of a nice consistency with a generous amount of bleu cheese crumbles.

The wife loved the peppered ahi tuna. She found it to be fresh and flavorful. My filet was cooked to perfection and delicious. The baked potato was standard. The garlic green beans were crunchy and well-seasoned.

Our waitress, Theresa, was helpful, efficient and friendly. She is a true asset to the restaurant.

Overall, Center Cut compares very favorably to Indianapolis steakhouses with a better price point. We will be back, hopefully the ponies will be kinder to us then.

Date of visit: June 2017