“Comfort Food!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 70 Restaurants in Shelbyville
Reviewed September 24, 2017

This Cracker Barrel offers the same food as any other Cracker Barrel, but the service is excellent. The staff is good about remembering you and pretty much know what I want when they wait on me. Food is always fixed the way you order.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Cracker Barrel is always like coming home! Great food at affordable prices! I had the Cod since it was Friday...very good, hot and generous portion! Service was great. A little too much hot sauce was put on the pinto beans due to a faulty hot sauce applicator thingy...when we told the waitress, she brought a new dish of beans at no charge...NICE SERVICE!

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I took a few days off to spend time together and we stopped at this Cracker Barrel on Aug 10, 2017. Our waitress Lizzie, provided excellent service and our food was great. The waitress even brought out extra napkins before I asked for them. I know management thinks of this as "waste" but when you have children, think of the bigger mess you are going to have if you don't get those napkins.. She was Johnny on the spot with our other requests even though it was a busy day. Thank you Lizzie for the great service! We will be back!

Reviewed July 24, 2017

I was traveling with my daughter and 2 grandchildren and we stopped for lunch. The menu has something for everyone. The service is quick and thoughtful. My salad was crisp and fresh and very filling. I will stop again.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Chain Cracker Barrel, country decor, clean bathroom, friendly staff. I had the new special, steak and eggs, biscuits, OJ, coffee.