“Great late night meal”

Applebee's
Ranked #14 of 70 Restaurants in Shelbyville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

In the parking lot of Quality Inn. We walked over late at night after being at Indy 500. Waited on promptly. Service very good, food excellent. No problems here!!

Reviewed July 4, 2017

AppleBees is always a good restaurant to enjoy your meals. I have only had one or two AppleBees where I was not happy with the food.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

Ate there as we love there bourbon chicken shrimp with the roasted red potatoes, service was excellent, price was about the same at other applebee's we had eaten at.

Reviewed November 16, 2016

Staff are friendly but service can be quite slow, depending on which day you are there. Love their ravioli and salads but prices are a little high.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

Our School had a fundraiser, which is why I gave a 3 rating, and I ordered a $10.95 salad. The order was carry out and this is the second time I have gotten less than I pay for. The portion was about a cup of lettuce. This barely covered the bottom of the carry out container. Twice burned, never again.