“Old school great”
Review of Fiddler's Three

Fiddler's Three
Ranked #5 of 70 Restaurants in Shelbyville
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

This place is out of the ‘70s and I was a bit worried but it is old school not just in looks but in food that tastes real. Good flavor, prepared like they did in the ‘70s. I had the fried chicken and it was perfect, just the right amount of light breading and really crispy. Husband had a rib eye steak. Chose it from a TripAdvisor review and glad we did. Would never have found it otherwise. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

European style decor. Large variety of foods and drinks available. Staff friendly and efficient. Friday night my husband had the fried fish platter; he highly recommends. I had lamb chops. Good quality meet hut could have been cooked less. Cobbler dessert was excellent. Definitely will return if in Shelbyville again.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere, great service, amazing food. Being from Wisconsin and new in town, we were a bit homesick for the traditional supper club atmosphere we were so fond of. This great place fit the bill and made us feel like family immediately. From the minute we walked in the door, we were treated with a friendly smile and warm feeling that is not so much common place anymore. The food was perfect on every level, I cannot begin to explain the superb service and exceptional food. We have found our “go to”, our comfort food location. If you’ve never been, do not hesitate, you will not regret it.

Reviewed December 31, 2017

This restaurant has the look and feel of restaurants we have visited in Europe with its look and decor from the beamed walls and ceiling, the decorations, the fireplace, and the small, friendly bar. The food and service are good, though you have to be patient. Like in Europe, the service is not rushed. They give you plenty of time to enjoy your drinks and your meal. The menu offers many choices. My wife had the seafood platter, and felt the 5 oz lobster tail, large crab cake, and the shrimp were all excellent. I enjoyed the panko crusted chicken milanese over pasta. The chicken was very good, though I would have liked a bit more parmesan cheese in the pasta. The french onion and shrimp and corn chowder soups were excellent starters.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Meal was great-servic was fast, efficient, keot drinks filled -friendly home town down home atmosphere