“yay donuts!”

Linne's Pastry Shop & Deli
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Shelbyville
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

quite possibly the best donuts I've ever had. you must try!! We had the fried croissants, plain cake donuts and glazed. so incredibly fresh and melt in your mouth!

Reviewed May 1, 2017

This little diner and bakery was great. The chicken salad was very tasty. The pastries were fabulous. Definitely will stop again next time we are in Shelbyville.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

My daughter and I were recently traveling through IN to relatives in OH and wanted to get a sandwich for lunch. Linne's came up on Tripadvisor so we stopped. I got the Chicken salad which was delicious and my daughter had a sub sandwich which she also liked. Our sandwiches came with a small brownie, that was delicious! We had to look at the pastry cases and decided to get some cinnamon rolls and pecan rolls to take to our family we were visiting. WOW, had them the next day for breakfast, they were great! As a matter of fact our family wanted the address so they can stop there when they travel to see us next month. I hope they pick up some cinnamon rolls to share...

Reviewed March 12, 2017

The Cake donuts are the best in the Biz. Many years of great cakes and donuts. Always friendly staff and a treat anytime of the day.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Relaxed, simple, clean, tasty. That was lunch. Outstanding pecan sandy cookies. That was dessert. Donuts and huge chocolate eclair for tomorrow morning. Can't wait. Yum. We will be back. Nuff said.