“Great breakfast!”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 23, 2017

My husband and I ate here for breakfast and loved it! It is a local restaurant that has great food with an extensive menu. I had the Hawaiian pancakes and loved it. My husband had a breakfast skillet and liked it too. They give you plenty of food.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Had visited before and was good. Service was terrible- waited over ten minutes before a waitress from another area noticed we had not been helped - she came and got our drink orders and told our waitress. Took over a half hour to get pancakes and bacon. My top pancake was so tough you had to use a knife to cut it- the others were okay. Will not be going back -

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Took my family here for lunch. There was a sign that said to wait to be seated but several waitresses and bus boys passed us and said nothing. Finally, we were seated and had to wait 20 minutes before someone came to take our drink order. Waitress brought our drinks and then never returned. After about 30 minutes of waiting we asked someone to please get our waitress so we could place our order. Food finally came after being in the restaurant over an hour and it was cold and some items were missing. The waitress never came back to refill drinks or even ask how our food was. We were externally disappointed because we had read reviews prior to going and thought we would have a much better experience. Manager/owner was rude and didn't over to try to correct the situation.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Usually very busy so it's good to have a reservation. This converted Hardees restaurant is a great hometowner's place were it seems everyone knows everyone. Food is good at a reasonable price.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

It was not at all busy but our food sat for several minutes before our waitress brought it out to us. I ordered French Toast and it wasn't even warm. My wife said her meat was barely above room temperature, her Gyro tasted so bad she couldn't even eat it. Overall not at all impressed with the food or the service.