See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

The water was only warm, not even close to hot. No, I am not confusing this hotel with some other one across the street. The manager couldn’t have cared less. All I wanted was a hot shower, a clean bed and no scent of the memory of previous patrons. Didn’t get that.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank harlananelson
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 South Bend-Mishawaka, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Harlan, Thank you for sharing your review. We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced with the water temperature during your stay. Please know the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the dissatisfaction you describe. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our award-winning Phoenix room redesign featuring wood-effect laminate floors. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities in all three of your rooms. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Hotel is okay, definitely better than the Motel 6 down the street. I stayed there one night at the end of August on a cross country trip from Denver to Boston. Brand new 2017 Subaru Outback had a pretty good size dent in it after staying there overnight. Called the motel once I arrived in Boston and asked them if they had a camera in parking lot and if they could see the car being hit. Was told she would ask the manager and someone would get back with me. Never heard a peep from them. Just irritating!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Over priced by the time they add in everything. Sterile, cold floors, a shelf no drawers, small, yet had good beds. Get what you pay for, thought we were in cell, yet clean.
No shampoo a small bar of soap and towels about 16 by 27 hope you don't have much to dry.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2017

New clean hotel with modern decoration. Room is on the small size but the hotel in general is in a very good condition. The price is very reasonable. Would recommend for short stay that you don't need too much from the hotel except a place to sleep.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dkkam
Reviewed August 1, 2017

WARNING: There are two Motel 6's on the same street. This one is MUCH nicer than the other and is directly across from Taco Bell, and closer to the toll road.There's one that's further north on the same street that looks run down and shady, and a much older building.

It is within walking distance to many food places. It was a clean room, updated fixtures. Soft water (for the midwest, that's a BIG thing). No carpets. The only thing in my room that I had an issue was that the satellite remote didn't work as well, but since I don't watch TV much, I just found a channel by changing it on the console and left it there.

The staff was nice (the few I talked to) and I had no issues with check in or check out. I missed the breakfast because I overslept in the comfy bed, and the sheets didn't have questionable stains on them. The towels were a bit thin, but for a one night stay, I wasn't too concerned. I had no issues with noise from other rooms.

I would stay there again. I could tell this is a locally owned franchise, so it supports local business, if you're into that. For less than $100 a night, I think it's better than average.

Room Tip: Clean rooms, and modern looking.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo