All reviewsscrambled eggs and sausagestayed herehot tubnice hoteloff the highwayspacious roomfirst floorthe breakfast areafootball gamewould stay againfront desk stafflobbybendcampuselevatorcouchclerk
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I really appreciate this property as I travel a ton. Nick and his team really put your comfort first. Hotel is safe, quiet and clean. Hotel is in an area where there are restaurants and retail stores for convenience. Keep up the good work!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Kayla S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

This was a cldan and comfortable motel on the the south side of town. Breakfast was good - they were busy but staff did a great job of making sure the items were stocked. Second day of our stay did not have roon sevice even though we were out of the room from 9:00am til 5:00pm

Room Tip: Lot of kids when we were there so much running down the halls so I would suggest a 3rd floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Nice three night stay for ND graduation. This has been our second stay and will probably stay again next year for an ND football game. They have breakfast from 6-10a but they need to do better eggs. Served breakfast sandwiches in Monday which was a nice change. The room was comfortable but a little worn.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Kayla S, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

We are happy to hear that we are your "go to hotel" for your stay for you ND events! Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again the next time your in for ND!

Heather
Front Desk Agent
Comfort Suites
574-291-3100

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here while in South Bend On business. Nice clean hotel. Room was quiet. Very well kept up. Breakfast was decent. I had scrambled eggs and sausage. No complaints. I would stay here again & recommend it to others.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Kayla S, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel!

We very much value your feedback and are happy to hear that you are willing to recommend us to other potential future guests. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to see you the next time your in town!

Comfort Suites
574-291-3100

Reviewed March 28, 2017

A lot of the Studebaker club members stay every year in may the place is awesome the staff is great the place is clean breakfast is great I wont stay anywhere else when I visit South Bend. I seem to remember when the 8th grade lacrosse team was there the same time we were all there . There wasn't a problem with all the kids there or parents Maybe its just a Hockey thing!!!!!!!

Room Tip: very Quietand comfortable
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Kayla S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We always look forward to having our Studebaker Meet guest stay with us every year, and thank you for being one of those returning guest and being so underdtanding.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service this May.

Kind regards,