All reviewsscrambled eggs and sausagestayed herehot tubnice hoteloff the highwayspacious roomfirst floorthe breakfast areafootball gamewould stay againfront desk stafflobbybendcampuselevatorcouchclerk
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a quick overnight stay. When I arrived, the lobby was empty and all was quiet. There were 2 people sitting behind the desk and they just looked at each other because neither wanted to get up and wait on me. I asked some basic questions and they seemed to not know anything about the amenities the hotel provided. It was very frustrating. I witnessed a similar incident with another guest later in the evening. The room was average but clean. These 2 staff were completely useless and should not be getting a paycheck. Worst front desk staff I've ever encountered.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Kayla S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

My family is a choice hotel member and we stay exclusively at their properties all over the United States. We arrived after midnight and had no issues with check in, or our room. We had adequate towels for each member of our group (a rarity it seems like these days, since most rooms only provide towels in sets of 2 when they know 4 people are staying). When we woke up for breakfast, the clerk in the breakfast area offered to make us additional breakfast sandwiches since other guests ate the rest and delivered them directly to our table. An overall wonderful experience and we wished we could stay another night!

Stayed: July 2017

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your comment will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I really appreciate this property as I travel a ton. Nick and his team really put your comfort first. Hotel is safe, quiet and clean. Hotel is in an area where there are restaurants and retail stores for convenience. Keep up the good work!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

This was a cldan and comfortable motel on the the south side of town. Breakfast was good - they were busy but staff did a great job of making sure the items were stocked. Second day of our stay did not have roon sevice even though we were out of the room from 9:00am til 5:00pm

Room Tip: Lot of kids when we were there so much running down the halls so I would suggest a 3rd floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Nice three night stay for ND graduation. This has been our second stay and will probably stay again next year for an ND football game. They have breakfast from 6-10a but they need to do better eggs. Served breakfast sandwiches in Monday which was a nice change. The room was comfortable but a little worn.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Kayla S, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

We are happy to hear that we are your "go to hotel" for your stay for you ND events! Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again the next time your in for ND!

Heather