All reviews front desk free breakfast a quick overnight stay hot tub nice hotel spacious room off the highway cookies first floor would stay again the breakfast area football game business center lobby bend campus elevator
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Very nice comfort suites. Clean rooms & hotel. Plenty of parking for large vehicles. Breakfast is your typical choice hotel breakfast. Nice pool & hot tub. The AC was either really hot or really cold. We turned the AC up to 76 and it still froze us out. Then turned it up to 78 & we got hot so we turned it back dow to 76 and got cold again. Staff was nice and helpful. The bed was very comfortable.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Kayla S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on Trip Advisor. It's always a pleasure to hear from our guest on how their stay was. I apologize the A/C wasn't able to be set to a comfortable setting. Sometimes the thermostat gets put to ON vs AUTO and will keep running non stop. On auto you can select HEAT or COOL then select auto and select your temp you desire then it should run to your temp you like. I do hope you consider that an isolated incident and during your next stay if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact the front desk agent right away so we may be able to correct the issue right away. We definitely want you comfortable in your room during your stay.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a quick overnight stay. When I arrived, the lobby was empty and all was quiet. There were 2 people sitting behind the desk and they just looked at each other because neither wanted to get up and wait on me. I asked some basic questions and they seemed to not know anything about the amenities the hotel provided. It was very frustrating. I witnessed a similar incident with another guest later in the evening. The room was average but clean. These 2 staff were completely useless and should not be getting a paycheck. Worst front desk staff I've ever encountered.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

My family is a choice hotel member and we stay exclusively at their properties all over the United States. We arrived after midnight and had no issues with check in, or our room. We had adequate towels for each member of our group (a rarity it seems like these days, since most rooms only provide towels in sets of 2 when they know 4 people are staying). When we woke up for breakfast, the clerk in the breakfast area offered to make us additional breakfast sandwiches since other guests ate the rest and delivered them directly to our table. An overall wonderful experience and we wished we could stay another night!

Stayed: July 2017

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your comment will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I really appreciate this property as I travel a ton. Nick and his team really put your comfort first. Hotel is safe, quiet and clean. Hotel is in an area where there are restaurants and retail stores for convenience. Keep up the good work!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

This was a cldan and comfortable motel on the the south side of town. Breakfast was good - they were busy but staff did a great job of making sure the items were stocked. Second day of our stay did not have roon sevice even though we were out of the room from 9:00am til 5:00pm

Room Tip: Lot of kids when we were there so much running down the halls so I would suggest a 3rd floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple