“Great Cobb salad”

Baker's Bar and Grille
Ranked #99 of 349 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene
Description: Relax and unwind in Baker’s Bar and Grille. Located in our beautiful nine-story atrium. Baker’s is the perfect place to meet friends or colleagues. With our classic Americana menu, great drink specials, and nightly dinner specials we have everything to please your palette. Baker’s Bar and Grill is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Come experience the atmosphere with its Studebaker themed décor. Watch the latest sports or news on one of our 60 inch televisions.
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

I always love a really good Cobb salad, and this restaurant delivered. Lettuce was fresh, plenty of blue cheese and bacon, some fresh avocado, and grilled chicken. I had one of their vinaigrette on the side that was very good. I sat at the bar and was working, service was ok. Mainly because I think the bartender knew several of the other patrons, so it took a long time for me to be able to put my order in. But he was friendly and the food was so only knocked it down to four stars. Perfect for if you're staying at the hotel, makes it nice and easy

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Not bad. Staff is friendly. Food is above average, but so ate the prices. If it was any higher priced, I'd eat somewhere else.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

The restaurant is a typical hotel restaurant. The food was just OK not good or bad. The service was the same. We went on a football weekend so the place was crowded with fans. The Notre Dame football team stays here on Friday night for home games so you can see them walking around.
It would be a good place fro drinks but the food was just average.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

The selection was pretty good and the food quality was average also. I thought $15 was a little steep for the price, so I only ate there 1 morning.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Came for a late afternoon refreshment. Decent drinks list, the snack dishes were quite varied and whether the fries, wings, quesadillas, all were done well and each plate quite large. Interesting decor in the atrium of the hotel. Can get noisy when busy.