“Excellent! Love this place!!”

Cambodian Thai Resturant
Ranked #31 of 333 Restaurants in South Bend
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Cambodian, Thai
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I have never had anything I do not like from Cambodian Thai. They especially do amazing at their curry (the yellow, panang and green being my favorite!)

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Nice atmosphere with good service. Pho was very good and a little different from the Pho restaurants at home. Mix of shrimp, beef and fish with a slightly spicy noodle in very flavorful broth.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

We were in the mood for some kind of Asian fare and were pleased to run into this restaurant in downtown South Bend. The food was good--basil eggplant with tofu and peanut broccoli with tofu--and the service very pleasant. The decor is stark not to be confused with sleek.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

We try to come when we’re in South Bend as we love the food. The staff is friendly and my kids even enjoy themselves. My hubby run up there on date nights too once in awhile and that’s about an hour one way! It’s not fancy but the food is great!

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

I will never come back to South Bend without stopping here. Massamsn and Pepper n Garlic, golly it was soooo very good. Servers were very nice