“Delicious”

La Esperanza
Ranked #26 of 328 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 11, 2017

First visit and was completely satisfied with service & food. I had the Mexican style burrito, no meat. When I told the waitress no meat, she asked if I liked avocado. Of course! In place of meat, they put fresh sliced avocado on top. It was great and I really appreciated the suggestion.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

I think La Esperanza is the best place around for authentic Mexican Food. Clean, friendly, and reasonably priced restaurants. It is a little on the small side.

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Dined on Friday with a family. Not much for the atmosphere, but the food was good. Service was good.

Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I like to go here. We go maybe once a month or so I have never had a bad experience here. The food is always good. And I love their coffee.

Reviewed November 24, 2016

Excellent taco salad. Shell and chips not gluten free, but fine food fine without. Easy place to meet with friends. Prices excellent.