“Very loud. ”

Ranked #30 of 308 Restaurants in South Bend
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite because my Grandaughter was starving. Lol. She had a cheeseburger which she declared, awesome! I had the cod, added lemon and was great. Good size portions, very noisy, hard to get servers attention but quite a pleasant surprise for a bar

Bar B, General Manager at Brothers Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thanks for your review! Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself! Hope to see you soon! -Brothers Management

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I think it should be known that this restaurant does not comply with United States Federal Law and discriminates against people with disabilities who have task and public access trained service dogs. I will be filing a civil suit with the State of Indiana because of my treatment there. I'm most disappointed in the employees rude and condescending behavior, not to mention their lack of education on the matter. My SD and I travel and go just about everywhere together from graduate school classes to Broadway musicals and this is the first time I've had to take such an action against any establishment.

Bar B, General Manager at Brothers Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thanks for reaching out to us. It in no way is our intention to make anyone feel uncomfortable in any way. I am disappointed and sincerely apologize for any type of rude behavior demonstrated by our staff. Please, feel free to reach out to us at (574)287-2767. I would love to get further detail from you to use this as a training tool to prevent this from happening in the future. -Natalie K. Brothers Bar & Grill South Bend Management

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Fun place to chill and hang out with homies excellent beer selection and liquor, food is top notch for sure

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Stopped here at 9:30 at night after the Notre Dame Career Fair. Place was hopping for a Wednesday night. Noisy, but good service. What you'd expect for college sports bar.

Bar B, General Manager at Brothers Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Glad you enjoyed yourself! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

My son and I went to Brothers for a pre-game meal and an opportunity to watch college football prior to the Notre Dame game. The atmosphere is loud and fun. It has a wide assortment of beers on tap and offers sandwiches, burgers, wings, etc... TV's are located throughout the restaurant and offer a great way to watch sporting events. The staff is more than willing to put on any game you want and the service was very good. The food was slightly above average. I had a specialty grilled chicken sandwich with sweet potato tots and for an appetizer we had the boneless wings. My son had a cheeseburger with fries. He really enjoyed the food. I would definitely recommend this place for watching any sporting events and food. It is just a short 5 minute walk to Notre Dame stadium.

Bar B, General Manager at Brothers Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you for your review. We are happy you enjoyed our beer selection,food and atmosphere. Thank you for stopping in. We are stoked we could make you and your sons game day experience a great one! We look forward to seeing you again soon.