“Amazing!”

Ranked #62 of 358 Restaurants in South Bend
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Known for its Vietnamese cuisine, Cre-Asian provides fresh Asian dishes to anyone looking for a perfect lunch spot or a delicious yet fullfilling dinner. From flavorful spring rolls and crunchy crab rangoon to a large bowl of Pho, Cre-Asian aims to satisfy anyone who walks through the door. Our choice of many spices are sure to challenge the spice-hungry customers.
Reviewed February 14, 2017

Cre-Asian is my go-to for great asian cuisine. I absolutely love this place. Their food is so tasty and delicious. The meat is cooked very well and their appetizers taste amazing. The spices in the dishes really help bring the food together. The restaurant itself is very clean and eloquent. The owners and workers here are very nice and hospitable. Best asian restaurant I have ever been to

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

I discovered this gem and I am so happy I did. The food is consistent and excellent. The servers make you feel like family. I return whenever I am in the area. Discover this gem for yourself!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 28, 2016

We loved the food here. Both times we've been the entrees were very yummy. They make some of the best crab Rangoon around. The service was great.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

This place is small, clean, and the perfect atmosphere for a great dish to satisfy you completely ! A large menu will leave you stumped on what to choose from and I'm not even talking about choosing from appetizers ! I ordered the crispy fish with is massive and plenty flavorful ! I've tried many things on the menu and you won't be disappointed !

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 27, 2016

I reviewed Cre-Asian a few months ago--but wanted to note that they have added a Chinese menu. My favorite on this not-so-spicy menu is the Basil Eggplant. Inspired.

Date of visit: May 2016