“Good Pho!!”

Ranked #61 of 348 Restaurants in South Bend
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Known for its Vietnamese cuisine, Cre-Asian provides fresh Asian dishes to anyone looking for a perfect lunch spot or a delicious yet fullfilling dinner. From flavorful spring rolls and crunchy crab rangoon to a large bowl of Pho, Cre-Asian aims to satisfy anyone who walks through the door. Our choice of many spices are sure to challenge the spice-hungry customers.
Reviewed February 7, 2018

I was genuinely surprised to find a quality Pho shop in South Bend. I am from LA where we have plenty of quality Pho restaurants. During my visit, I was craving a hot bowl of pho since the weather was fierce. Their beef special pho had ample amount of fresh bean sprouts, basil, and jalapenos. Not only that there were plenty of a different kind of beef - tendons, meatball, thin slice of the flank. One thing I don't recommend is that you do a take out for the pho. I had to do a take-out since the kitchen closed at 8:40. It was a big mistake. By the time I got to my hotel (it took 8 minutes) my rice noodles were in one big blob. Otherwise, I highly recommend to those who are looking for a hot noodle soup in Southbend snowy weather. You will be content!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Decent Pan-Asian food but nothing special. We prefer CambodiaThai over this. One dish was cold. Pad thai just so so.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 15, 2017

You can choose from Vietnamese, Chinese, or vegetarian menus. It's a small, cozy place. Service is very good. Food is tasty. Three of us shared three appetizers and each of us also had an entree. Our food was brought to us promptly with good presentation. Portions were good.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed February 18, 2017

Loved the food, eveything we had at the table was good except the satay chicken which was fine but the portion small. the Pho on the other hand was as Phoi usually is, big filling and a wonderful lunch option.

service for all tables was slow at 12:30 on a staurday lunch rush. that was the only drawback.

not this place is small and doesn't look like much from the outside but near ND and the food is good.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 14, 2017

Cre-Asian is my go-to for great asian cuisine. I absolutely love this place. Their food is so tasty and delicious. The meat is cooked very well and their appetizers taste amazing. The spices in the dishes really help bring the food together. The restaurant itself is very clean and eloquent. The owners and workers here are very nice and hospitable. Best asian restaurant I have ever been to

Date of visit: December 2016

Been to Cre-Asian? Share your experiences!