“Great pizza and owners”

Toscana Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #55 of 328 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

We stopped for here on a road trip from Wisconsin back home to Pittsburgh. So glad we did. The pizza and salad were outstanding! Mike and family are wonderful people who made us feel at home as soon as we walked in the door. We will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed July 5, 2017

Was in SB for the Red Bud Pro MX races and staying the night in a hotel. We felt for some pizza but usually have a hard time finding pizza as good as back home in the Chicago area. Read a few reviews of Toscana and they were mostly favorable.

After reading they cut their pizza "Party Style" just like back home at genuine quality pizza places I knew it was probably the best place to try.

Small cozy place, clean looking kitchen and great service placing our order. They even gave us a bunch of extra grated parmesan which the wife likes and paper plates. Owner was there and he talked to us about where we were from turns out he is from not too far from where we live. Really good guy.

Now to the Pizza, it was awesome, great crust, toppings and sauce. Excellent flavor!! Cooked perfect. I would for sure come again and wish there was a Toscana near me in Chicagoland. That's saying a lot...it's that good!!

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Mike and his crew provide a comfortable home like atmosphere, very informal, with GREAT tasting Italian foods. The house special is my favorite for pizza, this time I had the "Godfather " Italian beef, Italian sausage with homemade chips covered in Parmesan cheese, definitely another keeper. And the chicken Parmesan is an experience in itself. No frills just GOOD eats!

Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

Toscana serves up a delicious pizza. Thin crust with thick topping, they call it Chicago style thin crust. Spicy sauce, great selection of toppings. I suggest take-out or delivery, the eating area is a little like a truck stop, lots of linoleum! Recommended

1  Thank Thomas_Wilde
Reviewed August 24, 2016

I've been going to Toscana since I moved to South Bend. They have a great thin crust pizza. You can call ahead and have the pizza ready at your table when you arrive. They're family owned and the owner will stop by your table and check to be sure you're satisfied with your order. We like their pizza, but they do offer other italian dishes.

1  Thank Michael D