“Hockey Trip”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Loved this restaurant! Food was good, service was great...felt like a piece of tradition! We will be back! I had BLT and soup, my son had steak and eggs and my husband had a wrap—-all great choices!

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

I used to live in South Bend, many years ago, and Nick’s was one of our favorites then. On a recent visit, we tried it again. Still the same! We love the food, never having gotten something we didn’t like. The place is homey, the service is great and the portions are big.

If you’re in South Bend, you gotta try Nick’s. You’ll be glad you did, and you’ll go back. It’s a South Bend treasure.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

we go here occasionally and today had breakfast here - had nice breakfast specials but not as inexpensive as other places - hard to get a breakfast with coffee for under $8 it seems - but the portion sizes are good (not generous), food quality very good and the service is always excellent - i got eggs, sausage, American fries, pancake (can substitute for the toast), and coffee - bill was over $9 - which isn't pretty good - friend got waffle with strawberries which was very good - they have a great variety of choices for other meals - I really like their french fries (a must for me) and their soups and salads are very good too - and service is super always - close to Notre Dame but not that close to area hotels but worth a 10 minute drive for a nice, reasonably priced meal - never been disappointed

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I often eat here. The food is great and the service is excellent! The menu has a wide variation of options! Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

I ordered their eggs, sausage, & potatoes, with toast. The scrambled eggs were perfect. Great patty sausage, and their potatoes were just the way I ordered them, well done but not burnt. Most restaurants always bring the potatoes out burnt or not done at all. My server took my order, and it came out just the way I ordered it. Her name was Toby and she was good. The owner, Elaine Samoilis, was very friendly, and knowledgeable. The restaurant has best food, and best service. They have a large variety of breakfast items. You can't go wrong.