“Best DJ in South Bend”
Review of Linebacker Lounge

Linebacker Lounge
Ranked #64 of 308 Restaurants in South Bend
Reviewed 15 September 2017

My favorite bar - best time to be there is from 11 pm to 3 am. Best last 4 songs of the night. Had a blast coming back to my alma mater last weekend and the Backer is a big reason why. Love this bar.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

The Linebacker was everything I heard it would be. Old school. Laid back. Traditional. Just wish it was a game day when I visited. When visiting South Bend, and needing a beer, there's no other place to turn to!

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Wow, I could party, guess I'm too old now. Went to Linebackers on a game day because it was close to the stadium to meet friends. It was a packed house and that was ok by me. More visiting team fans than locals and I as one of those visitors. It was a real party atmosphere. Loud music, cheap beer and no place to sit. Yep, 10 years younger and it would have soooo been my thing.

The people next to me ordered food and they said it was pretty good. Service was quick if you went up to the bar, service staff would have found it impossible to get around.

Although I was with the away team fans, the locals were very respectful and friendly. I think we may have overwhelmed them.

There was a cover charge when I got there of $5.00 but the couple we met there didn't pay any and didn't know what we were talking about. Weird since there was only one way in.

If looking for a good party, probably a good place for you to be!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Stopped in here at noon day after a game and only a few people! The bartender was very nice! Place was way cleaner than I had thought it would be! Had a great time, can't wait togged back there at night next visit!!!!

1  Thank oceanlover1225
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Stopped in on a Friday night before a football game. All furniture was removed so had to eat my burger standing at the bar. Otherwise good music and fun crowd. Optional "large" beer was well worth it.

All staff and security was friendly and nice. Regulars say security doesn't mess around if you've had too much, they give you the boot quick, which sounded good to me. I didn't see any trouble when I was there.