“excelent”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #42 of 328 Restaurants in South Bend
Reviewed June 23, 2018

Great food and service. Very busy. Nice family environment. Chick-fil-a is not open on Sunday. Parking is limited..

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Helpful and friendly employees, clean restaurant, great food! Staff will bring order to your table and remove trash when finished.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

The meal and service was great. However, while my family and I were dining in, you could hear the manager/owner yelling at employees in the back. The things I heard the manager yelling at an employee for, were totally none of his business. That is not how you run a company. I would not like to work for someone who thinks it is acceptable to not only talk to an employee that was but to do it in front of other employees as well. I'm not quite sure if this owner has any work ethics or has even learned anything about business communications. What a shame when its for a company like Chick-Fil-A.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Although the parking lot and the ordering line was fairly busy, the service staff orchestrated my order quickly and efficiently. Nice to sit down and be at least partially served for condiments. Food quality was good.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

We had a late dinner here. I got 4 chicken strips and my wife got grilled chicken nuggets. Everything tasted good but portions are really small. Service was good.