“Love this place”

Mulligan's Bar & Grill
Ranked #63 of 303 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My friends and I went to our first Notre Dame game two weeks ago. Stumbled across Mulligan’s and never left. We went here 3 days in a row. Pat and Sue, the owners, made us feel like we were “home”. Totally made our trip. Great staff, great music and a really friendly crowd. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

This is a wonderful hometown/Notre Dame bar/restaurant. The owners are very nice and are great contributors to the community. They are always helping those in need.
The drinks are great and the food is great too.
Truly, a fun place to go to for pre-game/post-game/game-watch or just for an ice cold beer, great cocktail! The Staff is the best in town!

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Good Food, good drinks , best friends, it's just like family! If it is just for a quick lunch or day of watching football with your closest friends you never met, it s always a must for me.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Walked about a mile and a half to get here, all other bars in the area were jam packed and we didn't want to wait or pay an entry fee to get in. Last call was at 9:45 PM but the bartender got our order in and took the heat with the cooks telling them it was her fault it missed the last call by two minutes! The two bartenders were fun and friendly and gave us attention even though we clearly weren't the locals in town. The food was great and the locals that hang out here clearly have fun at this bar. Not sure if this is regular but the Saturday we were there there was line dancing and someone teaching the group the moves. I'd definitely try to return if I ever get back to South Bend.

1  Thank Erin M
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

My friends and I very much enjoy coming here for music, pool, drinks, and dancing. Love the socialization but get there early as their seating is limited and you'll get stuck standing.