“Great food”

Javier's Bistro
Ranked #28 of 349 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: American, Fusion, Puerto Rican
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Tried Javier's last Saturday. The food has a Puerta Rican flair. I had their stew and the seasonings were amazing. Also had yucca and plantains in it. Thoroughly enjoyed. Heard the French toast is excellent so I want to go back for breakfast.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Little Puerto Rican café with authentic cooking. Not a fancy place but truly delicious. Been there three times and loved it. Each of us ordered a different entree to sample the various dishes. All very good.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch with my daughter. We both got the Milano Alamo sandwich. She picked ham for hers and I chose grilled chicken for mine. Mine had the best seasoning on the grilled chicken I have ever tasted. Her sandwich had an orange sauce that she said was fabulous. They are topped with guacamole. Best sandwich ever! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Although service was a bit slow, the food was worth the wait. My daughter and I each had a different burger, but both were spectacularly good. A nice variety of childrens' options were available. The kids all had French Toast with fruit and bacon. I sampled the French Toast and it was among the best I've tasted.

Reviewed January 11, 2017

My first time dining in at Javier's however we have taken food to go previous to that. My son and his wife live in the neighborhood and they love this restaurant. They have never been disappointed. The menu is varied, the food is delicious and I'll be back again. My goal is to try something different every time.