“Politos is one of our go to places”
Review of Polito's

Polito's
Ranked #64 of 347 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 1, 2015

Politos is always good! Must try the calzones with BOTH types of cheese and of course the Vodka Rigatoni! They will also serve any of their pasta dishes with this great sauce. Even their chicken wings taste better than the norm. Also their Antipasto salad is one of my favorites. We've had events from family dinners to book group here and they do have a separate room available.

1  Thank wopnurs1

Reviewed October 13, 2015 via mobile

I can't even decide where to start with how amazing Polito's is! The outside may not look like much, but the food will blow you away! The rigatoni in vodka is their specialty and by far my favorite food! The prices are low and the portions are large. It has a good salad bar and awesome beer specials. You won't find a friendlier or more helpful staff!

1  Thank 4chelseaa
Reviewed October 2, 2015 via mobile

Visiting from out of town and decided to stop in for dinner. A Thursday night and there were quite a few customers---always a good sign. Good special--buy one pasta dish, get the other half off. A tempting special as they had many good pasta dishes to choose from, but we were set on eating pizza. We tried the cheese/garlic bread with dipping sauce and really enjoyed that! Next we had the pizza and it was delicious. We ordered the thin cheese pizza. There was plenty of cheese and to my surprise, ample amount of flavorful sauce. The crust was a bit thicker and doughy than what thin pizza is to me, but still a delicious pizza. Fair prices, good food, and fast service---give this place a try!

Reviewed September 12, 2015 via mobile

The portions were huge and allowed us to bring home left overs. The calzone with ricotta and mozzarella cheese reminded me of NYC. We enjoyed the fettuccine, baked ziti, and cheese ravioli. They were all perfect for our family. One of our favorites: the zeppoles. Our server was all smiles and gave us a great customer service experience.

1  Thank Frank L
Reviewed September 8, 2015 via mobile

Ate here with a friend tonight. She's a local that loves this place. I followed her lead and got the salad bar and we went halfsies on a pizza.

Loved the salad bar and the semi-moist and flavorful croutons. Not a fancy salad bar but a good one that had two kinds of lettuce - iceberg and another, darker leaf.

The pizza was good. My friend compared it to NY pizza.

Service was quick and friendly.

I would eat here again in a heartbeat.