“Pricey, but good food”
Review of Cinco 5

Cinco 5
Reserve with OpenTable
Cinco 5 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 333 Restaurants in South Bend
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Reviewed September 9, 2018

I came to the restaurant with friends and I waited for a long time for my beer to come (about 30 minutes), and it was hot when it came. The food was good, although the place is a bit pricey. The menu has options for all kinds of taste.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

This place is not fancy, but it is comfortable and the service was first-rate. Lots of choices of different items, from Mexican to Thai to Italian and American. We all opted for Mexican, and I would strongly recommend the spicy pork option. It's not spicy but is cooked in pineapple juice, which gives it a slightly sweet flavor.

Plenty of veggie choices too. Worth a visit.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We stopped here for lunch prior to attending a show at the Morris Theater. I was under the impression that this was a more upscale restaurant due to the reviews. The food was just OK, and the restaurant in general (including the bathrooms) needs a face lift. That said, the waiter was very friendly.

Reviewed March 9, 2018

The unique combination of Mexican/Thai/Italian was what caught my interest. We both tried Thai dishes and were not disappointed. The Pad Prik Pao was awesome. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that the ambiance was lacking. The back dining room where we were sat looked very dated although the booths were comfy

Reviewed March 6, 2018

This food is unusual, unique and delicious. I am really impressed with this restaurant and would eat there often if I lived in the area. I was travelling. Make sure you try the deep fried spinach in lemon butter!!! I know, I didn't think I would like it either, but it is marvelous. It is beyond words! I had the fajita and it is the best I have ever eaten. This is a Fusion Restaurant, so be prepared. Yummy! Great service.