“Very good breakfast”
Review of Angelo's

Angelo's
Ranked #67 of 349 Restaurants in South Bend
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

An older restaurant, but friendly staff and good size portions. I would try the omelettes. This last time, I had a Hawaiian omelette and was pleasantly surprised.

1  Thank J.J. G

Reviewed March 30, 2017

being on the south side of South Bend, I don't think about dining at Angelo's although we drive by it occasionally - had breakfast there this morning - service was great and generous portions and food well-prepared - price was reasonable - sausage links and hash browns were good but have had better - only reason why I don't give it an excellent rating - my scrambled eggs done as I ordered - for travelers, not many hotels on that side of town, but if you're looking for a restaurant where locals go, Angelo's would be the place to go in that area - had posted nice specials

Reviewed November 15, 2016

Stopped in on a Saturday morning on the way to western MI. The packed parking lot implied that it's a popular place. It was crowded, but the service was good, the food very good, and the atmosphere was friendly. The sausage gravy could have a bit more spice for my taste, but it had good flavor, not bland and pasty like you get at so many places. I will certainly return when in the area for breakfast.

Reviewed October 19, 2016

Almost past this place by, as I was traveling on business route 31 and this restaurant is on the main highway 31. Good plentiful breakfast for only $6.49. 2 eggs, 3 strips bacon, a boat load of has browns and 2 very tasty pancakes. I left full as a tick but I don't think the guy at the checkout counter liked that I had my Ohio State buckeye shirt on. We had just beaten their Hoosiers 2 weeks prior. Glad the cook wasn't holding a grudge. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Met some friends here for breakfast and it was as good as people had said . Great food and service . The Mexican skillet was so good . Very reasonably priced . I would recommend this to anyone .