“Best burger in town.”
Review of Pikk's Tavern

Pikk's Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Pikk's Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 169 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

However a little on the more expensive side this was one of the best burgers I've ever had. Wonderful downtown feel.

Reviewed April 1, 2016

Enjoyed a lovely Easter Brunch with our family. Staff was attentive. Food excellent. Very nice experience.

Reviewed March 29, 2016

Great atmosphere, great service, and a great selection of choices. The gumbo is fantastic!! One of our favorites in Valpo. Also stayed in the overnight upstairs in the adorable and cozy rooms while visiting our son at college. Been there multiple times and keep coming back because it is consistently great!

Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

People are friendly, food is quite good. Reasonable too. I actually stayed in one of the two rooms upstairs they rent out. I would do it again!

Reviewed February 14, 2016

Waitress very nice tried to be helpful but order was wrong had to be sent back. Still was wrong , talked me out of what I wanted which was my own fault. Food came out hot looked really good but lacked in flavor. Burger was undercooked from what was requested when it was sent back instead of cooking fresh fries my fries were dropped back in the fryer. Which hand cut fries or any fries are never good that way.
Also would have been helpful to know they were going to stick us in bar type stools instead of an acutal table. No where to stick your feet half of us had numb legs by the time we left.