“Excellent find!”
Review of Blackbird Cafe

Blackbird Cafe
Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

The Cherry Pecan salad was wonderful with balsamic! I'm craving it now as I write this! My husband had the turkey artichoke sandwich on sour dough bread which he thoroughly enjoyed. Cute place for coffee and desserts too. Staff is friendly and patient. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed May 23, 2016

Blackbird Café has many different coffees. And in my opinion, they have some of the best coffees in Valparaiso. My friends and I shop downtown Valparaiso, and we always stop at the Blackbird Café for coffee and dessert.

Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I love BB! I have never ordered anything from the menu I did like. Was disappointed they recently got rid of the tuna melt:(
I love their coffee and for the summer months their iced coffee is out of this world.
It's an eclectic little cafe and the staff is great! They remember you after seeing you as a regular! The owners are super nice. Always displaying local art on the walls.
The scones and cookies are amazing too!
It can be noisy around lunch time and seating is limited at times. Outdoor seating during the summer months is nice. It's a great laid back atmosphere with alot of character!

Reviewed April 20, 2016

A great local place. In summer there is outdoor seating and you can have breakfast with your dog. The Highland Grogg coffee is the best. If coffee isn't your thing they have a fabulous selection of loose leaf tea. They have the best breakfast sandwiches in town. The baked goods are super yummy. Great local art changes up on the walls and you can buy it too. Highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed February 10, 2016

Solid coffee shop in downtown Valpo - close to everything. Younger crowd usually floating around here which is part of the atmosphere. Great food and Great coffee. Great place for conversation.