“Good Greek Restaurant”

Rosewood Family Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 162 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: American
Description: Rosewood Family Restaurant in Valparaiso, IN, has been serving northwest Indiana since 1975! No matter what you’re craving, you’re sure to find it on our full menu. Here at Rosewood Family Restaurant, you’ll find that we offer a great selection of your favorite foods, all at affordable prices. There’s something for everyone! From sandwiches and juicy burgers, to fresh salads or homemade soups, to steaks and seafood, you can try something new with every visit. For your convenience, we have 2 locations available to serve you 7 days a week. We also offer take out so you can enjoy all of your favorites at home or at the office! Catering is available, and if you have a large group, we also offer banquet facilities! Stop by today to see why we’re a local favorite. You can count on our family-owned and operated restaurant to treat you just like you’re part of the family.
Reviewed 9 November 2016

The first thing people need to know is there are two Rosewood restaurants a few miles apart. I have found this to be the better of the two. It is a typical Greek family restaurant with a large selection of food. As like most family restaurants this place offers many daily specials. This location may be a bit more run down than the Rosewood establishment located on Central Ave. but in my opinion the quality of the food is better and the service is also better at the HWY 6 location. Portions are more than plentiful, not many leave without a to-go carton. Prices are in line with the product.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

It's a family restaurant there quick servers very friendly excellent food prices awesome you can't beat it family of 5 under forty bucks

Reviewed 17 May 2015

I've been to MANY family type restaurants like that that offer a good variety, and this is not one of the better ones. My husband and I each ordered more diet plates (I had julienne salad and he had a tuna stuffed tomato). Food was fresh and decent. Place itself kind of cheesy looking, needs update. Is strange set up and has concrete floor in middle w/peeling paint. A bit tacky. The waitress was something else. Came to table and just stared, WE had to say hello. She appears to NOT like her job as we observed her waiting on others - no smile, just attitude, actually looked like "strung out" on drugs - no personality. This place is ok if u are in area and want quick bite, but personally I'd go a few miles further west to Paragon.

Reviewed 19 March 2015 via mobile

Everything was great but Sabrina was awesome I will bring my family back in as long as she is there. Her service is superb!!!!

Reviewed 8 February 2015

Just love the place. Go onSunday for the lamb. Be sure to get lemon soup and the garlic salad dressing. Then pick out a huge dessert that comes with the meal! Fantastic. I live in central Wisconsin and any time I'm even close I'll go out of my way to go here. You will not be disappointed.