“About the same as all of them”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #112 of 181 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed March 5, 2018

This location is better than the Merriville location, but still nothing special. The service was good and the food was good. Being a chain restaurant I expect it to be about the same at all locations, and this one meets that mark.

Reviewed December 31, 2017

went for dinner two days before christmas. was told we would be at a table in 10 minutes. well - 30 minutes later we get seated. noise in there made it incredibly tough to hear anyone speaking at our table. not sure i will come here again

Reviewed December 6, 2017

We went back to chili's for the 1st time in quite a while, I was not happy that they quit Dry rub ribs which were a favorite of mine. I was happy to find out Memphis dry rub ribs have made it back on the menu....Great!

Reviewed November 26, 2017

Hadn't been to this Chili's for many years. Much better than before, but still too expensive for what you get. Portions are smaller, so prices should be as well, but they're not. We sat in the bar area, as there were just too many children in the regular dining room. The TV volume was too loud, so people had to raise their voices to talk to others at their table. Pay at the table thingy wouldn't print out a receipt...it was not taken away to find out what was wrong.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Waitress was the ONLY good thing about this place. Haven't been here in a long time, now I know why! So overpriced, I considered walking out, but I had my elderly mother with me and that would have freaked her out. Here's a photo of the half rack of ribs with fries...$13.49 and that's all the meat you get. What a joke. I probably wouldn't have been as upset if the ribs weren't COLD. Don't waste your hard-earned money coming here...go to TGIF across the street. I should have waited for the stoplight and turned left instead of here :-(

Date of visit: November 2017
5  Thank ScubaKValparaiso

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!