“Fun place to be!”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #78 of 164 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

The server was amazingly fun. Definitely easy to keep a smile in this atmosphere. The Pot Roast was wonderfully moist and full of flavor. The basket of breads was delicious!!!

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Breakfast was good with all the usual options. I just had hash browns, tomato juice, and a couple strips of bacon.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We went Sunday evening. There was no wait when we got there, Our waitress was pretty good, but I did have to ask for more water. They did bring the coffee pot a lot, but we did not drink coffee. I enjoyed my salad and my husband and son enjoyed their meals also, Cannot complain about the quality of food or service.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

We recommend anything from the menu....a wonderful family experience....especially the turkey family dinner and breads

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Our waitress was very nice, but kept forgetting things! Also when my eggs and hash browns came out they were cold but the plate was hot! The eggs were overlooked to begin with and then after they microwaved my food the eggs were totally ruined.this is typical for the Valparaiso location. I have not had a good meal there I years. I'm not sure why I go back