“Best frozen Custard anywhere”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #1 of 4 Quick Bites in Valparaiso
Reviewed July 23, 2017

I love the custard and salads here. There is a nice variety of burgers, fries, cheese curds, as well as some healthier salad options. The rootbeer is the best around. If you're from out of town and have not been here ever, you must go here now!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed June 25, 2017

We ate here for the first time (back on spring break) when visiting the college. We ended up coming by several times.
The service is great.
The food was hot and made to order.
I don't like root beer but here the root beer is awesome!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed June 24, 2017

We have been to many of their over 600 locations, and this is definitely in the top 10! Always clean; tastefully and beautifully decorated; open and airy; friendly service; well-prepared food--it's a hit!

Reviewed June 21, 2017

While this is a fast food place this location is great. It is always clean, and the food is always good. The frozen custard is a super rich creamy ice cream. The staff is always good as well. While they are always crowed you wont wait very long for your food, and it will be fresh.

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

We visited Culver's to grab a quick bite before heading to Chicago. My family all ordered a burger of some Kind, but I wanted fish. I ordered a fish sandwich, thinking fast food fish sandwich. This fish sandwich far exceeded my expectation. The filet was thick and flavorful. I was duly impressed! When I want a fish sandwich again, Culver's will be my choice.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!