“Best Gyros In Town”

King Gyros
Ranked #27 of 171 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed May 27, 2016

Great food. Very generous portions. Only one suggestion for King Gyros. Most fast food establishments allow the customers to fill their own sodas with free refills. King Gyros fills your drink behind their counter & charges the customers for refills.

Reviewed May 24, 2016

Typical of the King Gyros chain, I haven't found anything they make that I don't like. Gyros plate is easily enough for two, made fresh to order. Italian beef moist, tender, flavorful, loads of peppers on there too. I didn't want the red sauce so they left it off per my request. Peel it as you eat, don't unwrap it! Half chicken, half ribs taste great, I Order extra sauce. 2 polish plate w/ff genorous lunch... If I'm in the area I'll be back. They use the Olympia brand products, I'm used to Kronos Central, both tasty. 3 visits this week!

Reviewed March 8, 2016 via mobile

Great food as is typical of this chain. Gigantic portions. Good service. I had the gyros platter and could not eat it all.

Reviewed November 3, 2015

There are several King Gyros restaurants in Northern Indiana and this one is by far the best. They serve larger portions than the others and the food is always great. I have been going here for many years and it is one of my favorite quick meals.

Reviewed October 28, 2015

Compared to the other local gyro joint its a better deal ($) for the Gyro Platter eqaully as good taste.

Been to King Gyros? Share your experiences!