“Fantastic menu”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here while staying at the hotel and wanted to try everything on the menu. We ordered several apps including the baked Brie (you must!) and a couple dinner selections. Really excellent food and well-trained staff. It honestly felt like we were eating at a big city restaurant.

Date of visit: February 2018
Beth D, Public Relations Manager at Twenty, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

We are so happy you enjoyed our food and service, thanks for sharing the kind words. We hope you can visit again soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

My fiancee and I went to Twenty on a Saturday evening to enjoy our date night and try some new cuisine as we usually try to do. After waiting for 15 minutes to be acknowledged by the bartender on a surpsiningly dead evening and a half full bar i was finally approached by the manager to see if we would like drinks. While my date and i continued to chat it took another 25 minutes for the bartender to ask if we would like to order something to eat. I ordered the baked brie for an appetizer and the prime rib for my entree. My lady ordered one of their entree salads.
While our entrees were being produced i was treated to a soggy caesar salad that i can only imagine was made hours earlier at the beginning of shift and left to wither in a hot kitchen. The baked parmesan tweel on top however was more stale than hard tack forgotten in a cowboys saddle bag.
Our next course was an oil soaked mini brie wheel in a ramekin accompanied by some irregularly thick cut baguette chunks that were posing as crostini.
The entire dish was lacking taste, originality, and presentation.
Along came the entrees!!!!
Hoping to salvage the dining experience i was looking forward to the main course with apprehension.
Her salad came out very nicely and she enjoyed it thoroughly!! Thank goodness. The appearance, quality, texture, and flavor were all well executed.
Unfortunately, that was the bright side of the evening.
My prime rib came out cooked to my desired temperature which was great!! The downside was that it wasn't seasoned in the least bit which is unusual for a delicious medium rare. I NEVER use steak sauce but i had to ask for it this evening to lend assistance to the anemic piece of bovine sitting in front of me. My steak sauce was delivered along with a quote by the bartender" The kitchen says that's disgusting!" I was being chastised for their ineptitude...i couldn't believe it!!
I then proceed to ask for another baked potato as the one on my plate must have been cooked on 500*f for roughly three hours. Not to my surprise my second one came out just like the first.
I push the pile of plates, which had never been cleared throughout the meal, away from me as we hadn't eaten anything but 1/4 of the brie, my prime rib only, and my lady's salad. None of the other food was touched as it was well below standard.
Our bartender didn't even bother to ask how the meal was, why we hadn't eaten much at all, or if we enjoyed our evening.
Disgruntled, i paid the full bill since no concern was given that most of what was presented was left on the plates.
I phoned the general manager the next day not to ask for a discount but to inform him of the lack of care and attention paid to his patrons the night before and still haven't received any response and this was three weeks ago.

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank scott h
Reviewed December 9, 2017

We were looking for a nice restaurant that accepted reservations before a show. We picked Twenty and were not disappointed. Very nice restaurant with a good staff. Our table was ready on time. Everyone enjoyed their meals. The only minor complaint was that the Jambalaya was bland for the expectation.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Tom T
Beth D, Public Relations Manager at Twenty, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Thank you for your kind review--yes, we are an excellent choice before a Honeywell Show--we are so glad you found us. Our apologies that the Jambalaya was not up to expectations, we will certainly share your comments with Twenty's staff.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

In Wabash to attend an afternoon concert at the Honeywell. Arrived shortly after noon. As room wasn't ready, we opted to go into the lounge for a glass of wine and an appetizer. As guests of the hotel we were able to make reservations for dinner. Non-hotel guests cannot make reservations on theater nights. Our 6pm table was ready and we had our second personable, well-trained server. Menu features an array of appetizers, soups, salads, entrees and desserts. Breakfast the following morning was also delicious....never had Maryland crab cakes for breakfast....yum.
Would definitely recommend and will make a return visit.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank B K

We are so happy you enjoyed your meal with us. Thank you for sharing such kind words. We hope you can visit again soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

This is a great place to eat in Wabash. The food and service are extremely good and prices are very reasonable

Date of visit: September 2017
Beth D, Public Relations Manager at Twenty, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

We are happy you enjoyed your meal with us. Thank you for sharing the kind review.

Been to Twenty? Share your experiences!