“Mmm good”

Harvey Hinklemeyers
Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in Wabash
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican, Pizza
Description: Brand new restaurant in Wabash, has previous locations in Peru and Kokomo, Indiana.
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat for a variety of cuisines including burgers, salad bar, italian foods, Mexican foods, pizza, kids menu, specialty drinks, and desserts. The staff was very accommodating and quick. They offer 3 kinds of fries (cajun, fresh cut, or crinkle cut). We enjoyed Josie's Favorite = cheese fries and the Deluxe pizza. The pizza was amazing! We would go again!

1  Thank yankeeaggie

Reviewed February 10, 2017

The Location was nice. It was clean and had a large menu. Vegetarian options were limited, but the salad bar was pretty good.

Reviewed February 8, 2017

When I and two co-workers stopped at Harvey Hinkelmeyers for a quick dinner on a snowy night while in town on business, we found a pleasant and affordable place with friendly staff and good food. Two of us had sandwiches with the salad bar, and the third pizza. Everything was tasty and well-prepared. Our waitress, Ariel, was friendly and appropriately attentive. Overall, we were very pleased, and this was a very nice place for a quick and reasonably-priced dinner.

Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

I got the lunch buffet that includes the salad bar & pizza & pasta. But not the soup! Yes, waitress said no soup on the lunch buffet special, even though it is on the salad bar table. But you can't eat it! I ordered water as my beverage but as waitress explained to me, I would be charged for a soda, as that is included in the buffet. Well I was fine with that, but the food was not good at all. The salad bar was big chunks of iceberg lettuce with some other veggies, like canned beets, peas, olives, peppers, etc. Nothing very interesting. And the pizza was horrible. No meatless selections. I thought I got a cheese slice only to find pepperoni hidden under the cheese. The pasta bowls were ok cause they were loaded with cheese. It was very crowded when I went so they must have some good food, but I was disappointed in the buffet. I gave a couple stars for the atmosphere, very cute with funny signs on the walls!!

Reviewed December 30, 2016

Food was good and the salad bar had fresh pizza and pasta. Good service and reasonable prices. The sandwiches are good also!

Been to Harvey Hinklemeyers? Share your experiences!