“weekend trip”
Review of Arlington INN

Arlington INN
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Warren
Reviewed 30 May 2015

Had a good time, hotel very clean and affordable. Close to interstate so restaurants close by and truck plaza has bar also with carry-out available. Staff nice and price in my range, would recommend. The room was very clean , bathroom clean and had fright and microwave in room, Ice machine available and coffee also. Manager nice and runs a quiet,clean hotel.

Room Tip: Upstairs away from ice machine and door or downstairs in middle very quiet
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jane C
There are newer reviews for Arlington INN

Reviewed 25 May 2015

Friendly staff very helpful and accomodating.
Very clean room and made sure to clean everyday.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone i know.
Great quick to go and easy
breakfast.
I was able to sleep and rest with no
disruptions or loud noises.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Ada D
Reviewed 22 May 2015 via mobile

I was recently in the area working when I stayed at the Americas best value inn. I was there for business but the rooms were very nice for the price. I recommend this hotel to anyone for business or pleasure.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2015

Having had a less than pleasurable experience at a Best Value Inn (in another state) several years ago, we were hesitant, but very glad we stopped! While the outside isn't fancy like many, as soon as you walk in you are greeted by the very amicable owner/manager, who make you feel like he really wants your business. The rooms are VERY VERY CLEAN and comfortable. In fact, they were cleaner than many of the "top chains" we have stayed in! The rooms are equipped with comfortable beds, 55" flat screen TVs, microwave, refrigerator and free wireless internet. If you have children who need the pool, hot tub, exercise room, this isn't the place for you, but if you just want a simple place to relax, this is GREAT! There is are a couple of restaurants closeby (one within walking distance). The motel has a small continental breakfast. I put the address and phone number in my IPhone, as we will definitely stay there again next year on our way home from Florida! The owner/manager will bend over backward to make sure everything is right for you!

Room Tip: All rooms are indoor entrance, which is a plus.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nursenancy66
Reviewed 1 May 2015

Four visits twice a year. Manager always polite and courtesy; excellent service and we are very satisfied with room acommodations. Thank you for making our visit to our Mother a pleasant one! Just installed 55" HD TV; WIFI and continental breakfast included. WAHOO!!!

Room Tip: follow you needs
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2015

I found this hotel to be very clean and quiet. Very nice stay for a very reasonable price. The manager is very pleasant and helpful. I loved the new 55 inch TV. The king size bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Caleb W, General Manager at Arlington INN, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2016

Thank you for your warm words and taking the time to submit a review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Caleb Williams

Reviewed 23 April 2015

I agree with many of the comments made earlier. I had a bad experience with another Best Value Inn a while back and was afraid to try this place. The place I intended to go ( across the street ) was closed. I was glad I gave it a try. The room was very clean, the manager ( or maybe owner ) was very helpful and friendly. The room had either a 55 or 60 inch television in it. Thats a first for me at any hotel. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business

I would like to take a moment to thank you for your time in reviewing our location, as of February 1st this location has been under new management. We strive to uphold the high standards established by the previous owner mentioned in your review, we look forward to seeing you again when your passing through.

Caleb Williams

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warren
0.2 km away
Heritage Place Inn
#1 of 2 in Markle
28.5 km away
Holiday Inn Express Gas City

Been to Arlington INN? Share your experiences!