“Decent Meal”

Fiesta Mexican Grill
Ranked #42 of 142 Restaurants in West Lafayette
Reviewed August 14, 2015

Boring title we know...kinda like this place in our opinion. It is not what we expected. It is a fast food Americanized Mexican place. Food was okay. We had a chicken burrito and the chicken quesadilla. Both were filling. There was no pizzazz or wow feeling here. This is a Qdoba or Moe's Southwest Grill kinda eatery. Nothing wrong with that, but with the reviews we expected much more. It is moderately priced for what you get. Go expecting a fast food counter experience and you will have the correct expectations.

Reviewed April 10, 2015

Fiesta is a quick, counter-service restaurant where you specify the ingredients that go into your Mexican dish. I especially like the grilled chicken while my wife prefers the shredded chicken, either in a quesadilla, burrito, or salad.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I visited Fiesta today after hearing rave reviews from my american peers. It was as good as they predicted it to be. I had the shredded beef burrito( they offer free enchilada style upgrade). It came with choice of medium or hot sauce, i went for the hot sauce. My only issue was that it was not as hot( not the spicy hot, but the boiling hot) as i expected. The service was not good, he did not speak good english, but its good food!

Also,it was only 7usd with tips, cheaper then qdoba for sure.. Cant wait to go back next week for another try

Reviewed September 26, 2013

It is hard for me to tell the difference between two burritos in two different restaurants: beans, rice, cheese, whatever meat you want, some lettuce and extra on the side. But here their secret medium sauce is a signature taste that I can't find anywhere else. Just order whatever burrito and add MEDIUM sauce, it will instantly become another tasty beast. They also offer free enchilada style. The pork quesadilla is my other choice if I don't feel like having a burrito.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Service is getting better but you will not return due to the friendly staff! Great burrito will bring you back.