“Best college food on campus.”

Fiesta Mexican Grill
Ranked #45 of 143 Restaurants in West Lafayette
Reviewed February 18, 2018

This place usually gets shadowed by other popular restaurants in town. However it might the best values for money in town. It's important to say that you won't get traditional mexican cuisine. Nevertheless, They offer great quality food: The tortillas are made in house and all the protein options that I've had are great.

Reviewed January 24, 2017

I order the same thing every time I come here. I always get the Enchilada style burrito with half beef and half chicken. I always choose the red sauce too, I don't know how they do it but this place has met or exceeded my expectations each and every time I have visited. The burritos are huge and sooooo tasty. I always try to pace myself so I could have left overs but I always seem to eat the whole thing because it is so delicious. Forget all the rest, I will choose this place every time.

1  Thank scottjean
Reviewed August 22, 2016

Freshly made tortilla shells and well-seasoned meats made this stop an excellent choice for a quick and filling dinner. Pile on the extras - top your burrito with enchilada sauce, add guac,, lettuce, sour cream , jalapeno and several other choices....Nothing here is overly hot/spicy. A cold Mexican beer would have made for an excellent meal. Nope, no alcohol served here.

Reviewed May 29, 2016

I used to be a frequent customer at fiest. Loved the burrito and the salads here. The service is quick too and have a wide range if choices.

Reviewed March 18, 2016

Excellent quesadilla, and very good burritos. Get the smothered burrito! Very interesting to watch them prepare the tortillas.