“Amazing BBQ! Will not disappoint!”
Review of Big Hoffa's BBQ

Big Hoffa's BBQ
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Westfield
Price range: US$6 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: For the most current menu and pricing please go to our website at Bighoffas . com. Big Hoffa's has been in business since 2003 and has been serving up their delicious barbeque to thousands of satisfied customers. Their off the wall approach to different menu items sets them apart from all other barbeque restaurants. Try one of their specialties and you will not be disappointed. They have a wide variety of menu items, they are very kid friendly and they also provide an atmosphere second to none. Don't forget to try their ice cream and peach cobbler too!
Reviewed August 7, 2018

BBQ food is a favorite of mine, so I'm always willing and excited to try places. While visiting my parents recently, they recommended Big Hoffa's. I'm so glad they did. The food was absolutely delicious. The menu is varied enough that you'll have a hard time deciding what to go. My brother chose The Captain (very good), my Mom got the Hoffanator (so good! Crazy good combination of foods piled together), my Dad the ribs (perfect - no sauce needed, fell off the bones), my sister got the El Segundo, and I got the Marley - subbing creamy cole slaw for the Habanero. Sides were all very good. Most of us got the mac & cheese and brown sugar baked beans. My Dad got cole slaw and garlic rolls, which were light and fluffy. For my sandwich and two sides, it was $9. It was hands down the best $9 ever spent on quick service food. If you're in the Westfield / Carmel area for sports, visiting friends/family, or just looking for some of the best BBQ ever, you really need to make it a point to stop at this joint. You won't regret it!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

This place is where you have to eat in Westfield if you like BBQ. I have yet to got something less then great. Lots of options and a good home feel to it, if you see it stop and grab some food.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

My husband and daughter ate at Big Hoffa's and brought me home dinner. The establishment was a bit crazy for the two of them visiting the first time. The line was confusing, but staff greeted them right away and asked if they were first timers. My daughter thought that was great. They both thought it was too loud for a father-daughter date night, but the food was good. I've been there before with a friend, so I know if you want to socialize, it's better to go during less busy times when you can hear each other better. The food my family brought home was good and still a bit warm. We all got brisket sandwiches and french fries.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

We r2sn across this place by accident and so happy we did !! The best smokehouse around. They do a huge arrangement of meat including turkey!! The best succulent meat around with homemade sauces and teas plus dont forget the fries yum!! Also they have special bbq sauce that is die for !! Non spicy or hot. Love this place !!!

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

We stopped by on our way home. The pulled pork and brisket are both delicious. Baked beans and mac and cheese are also a must!