All reviews chestnut house place to stay lovely bed and breakfast warsaw suite indiana
Reviewed May 15, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I were recommended by friends to stay at Chesnut house. I've stayed at b&b's before but this one surpasses them all!! My husband and I wanted to get away for the weekend, some place close but far enough away & affordable. The Chesunut House was perfect!!! Exceptionally clean, beautiful, peaceful and so much more. We were shown great hospitality and the breakfast was amazing. I have to eat gluten free & Machelle accommodated that for me. We also wanted to rent bikes from the bike shop but they didn't have them ready so Machelle let my husband and I use their personal bikes. There are speakers in the ceilings that play music if you chose which was so nice. Also, we were the only ones our first night & Machelle let us see the other rooms, which are all beautiful. We stayed in the Cherry & I would prefer that room again as the tub is a littler larger than the other room. I would recommend the Chesnut House to anyone for business, romantic getaway, girls weekend, church retreat, whatever the case may be, there is no where else to stay but the Chesnut House!!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary H
Reviewed January 17, 2015

My husband and I spent 2 nights here following the holidays and it was just what we needed! The rooms are beautiful with wood shelving & closet space. The bathroom was spacious with beautiful features and the bed was comfortable. Moreover, the breakfast was absolutely delicious! There were several homemade options and a good variety between the 2 mornings we were there. It's a cozy location for anyone looking for a quiet comfortable place to stay in the area!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 7, 2014

Absolutely beautifully renovated home. We have stayed here numerous times and have NEVER been disappointed. Machelle is an awesome host, her breakfasts are amazing, she is a wealth of information regarding local sites, restaurants, etc. Honestly can't say enough good about this bed and breakfast and the caretakers! And lets not forget the village itself. Great place to wonder and explore. Fun stores, great eateries (you MUST try The Boathouse), bike trails and friendly, welcoming people throughout. Great for a little getaway weekend. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: There are only 4 rooms in the house and the hosts live in a little house next door. All the rooms are well laid out, however if you want to spoil yourself, go for the Chestnut Suite on the top floor, you won't be disappointed!
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2014

Given the comfort and quality of the facility, the location, and the service, travelers have absolutely no reason to stay in a hotel in nearby Warsaw, Indiana. If you can get a room in Chestnut House, take it! The personal service of the staff was exceptional--especially for the price.

Room Tip: I stayed in one of the two least-expensive rooms, the Cherry room. It was very comfortable for one person and would be plenty comfortable for two -- especially given the comfort and accessibility of the living room, dining room, and kitchen. The Cherry room overlooks the quiet street and the side of Westminster Hall on the Grace College campus.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2014

We absolutely loved our time (altho short) at the Chestnut House B&B. Machelle was accommodating & welcoming. Our room was renovated which we loved and had its own bathroom - our suite was very nice, clean, cozy and it really was comfortable (it felt like home :). Perfect location to town, we were able to walk to the shops or to get a treat. Her breakfast in the morning was INCREDIBLE, Machelle was even accommodating with our strict food allergens. We were sad to leave, but cannot wait to come back and make this stop a tradition. Thanks Machelle!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple