All reviews chestnut house place to stay lovely bed and breakfast warsaw suite indiana
Reviewed May 11, 2016 via mobile

Outstanding!! We enjoyed our stay very much. Very comfortable, extremely clean, awesome breakfast (different every day) must stay. Michelle was so personable that it made us feel like we were home, but without the chores. Must stay!!

• Stayed: March 2016
2  Thank Ksubill450
Reviewed September 13, 2015 via mobile

Nestled in the heart of Winona Lake is the Chestnut House. This historical property features beautiful wood decor and modern amenities. If you are visiting Grace College or want to relax in a small lakeside town, this is where you should stay. Machelle, the owner of the B&B, is a great host and cooks up a fantastic breakfast! We stayed here on our cross country move and would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travelgypsey117
Reviewed July 1, 2015

We spent two nights at one of the best B&Bs. The large home has been beautifully restored and very quiet. Michelle, the innkeeper was delightful not to mention a wonderful cook! The breakfasts were so delicious and she willingly shared recipes. She suggested sights in the area and provided pictures of the area during its "rebirth"

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Margie Z
Reviewed June 3, 2015 via mobile

The Chestnut House Bed and Breakfast is one of those places where you can feel that you are on vacation and yet feel part of the family at the same time. Each room has it's own bathroom complete with jacuzzi tub and shower. The morning breakfast is out of this world and can be specially designed by preferences. The Hostess, Machelle, is truly gifted in the area of hospitality. The rooms and common areas are very clean and comfortable. There is a hospitality area for snacks and tea or coffee available at any time. The B&B is within walking distance of the shops and restaurants in The Village Of Winona. This is a fantastic place to stay when in Warsaw or in Winona Lake Village.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lynn S
Reviewed May 15, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I were recommended by friends to stay at Chesnut house. I've stayed at b&b's before but this one surpasses them all!! My husband and I wanted to get away for the weekend, some place close but far enough away & affordable. The Chesunut House was perfect!!! Exceptionally clean, beautiful, peaceful and so much more. We were shown great hospitality and the breakfast was amazing. I have to eat gluten free & Machelle accommodated that for me. We also wanted to rent bikes from the bike shop but they didn't have them ready so Machelle let my husband and I use their personal bikes. There are speakers in the ceilings that play music if you chose which was so nice. Also, we were the only ones our first night & Machelle let us see the other rooms, which are all beautiful. We stayed in the Cherry & I would prefer that room again as the tub is a littler larger than the other room. I would recommend the Chesnut House to anyone for business, romantic getaway, girls weekend, church retreat, whatever the case may be, there is no where else to stay but the Chesnut House!!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple