“9/14/2017 - Nice Family Cafe & Good Food”
Review of Richman's Cafe

Richman's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 7, 2017

We stopped here for a late lunch/early supper, so were between normal meal time. There were only 2 other tables of customers so it was pretty quiet.

I had the roast pork, mashed potatoes & gravy with vegetable. Hubby had the cream chicken soup with a burger & fries. We were full – good portions – and it was all freshly homemade.

This is a small town country café – it’s not fancy, but just what we were hoping for and at the right price.

1  Thank coak61241

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Five in our family went for breakfast. We were traveling and stopped based on the reviews. We did not think the food lived up to the reviews. Every thing was acceptable but not great. The restaurant did get crowded but we didn't figure there was much competition in town. One waitress works the whole restaurant and two young ladies cook. One example- one bacon request was for limp bacon and one was for extra crispy. The bacon on both plates was the same-average. The pancakes were plate-sized. But average. The eggs were average. The cinnamon roll was good. I asked for butter and was served what they use - margarine. Cream for coffee is in little containers that can sit out all the time without refrigeration. Like I said - average.

1  Thank CynK65
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Delicious food and great coffee! Service with a smile and it's ok to sit and chat for a while. No pressure to leave as soon as you're finished with your meal.

1  Thank Lizabearth
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I found ourselves in Bellevue, Iowa looking for a quick bite of food. Came upon Richman's Cafe and ordered a hamburger, fries and grilled ham and cheese sandwich. Food tasted great and the staff very friendly. Prices very reasonable.

1  Thank Chuck B
Reviewed May 2, 2017

We had a large group of 20 people and they made room down the center of the restaurant so we could all sit together!! Some of us ordered breakfast and others ordered sandwiches. The restaurant had one cook and 2 ladies were taking orders and working as cashiers. The food was excellent. . .just like home! I had a 3 egg omelet and my husband had eggs, sausage, hash browns, and toast. The hamburgers were great according to those in our group that had them. They had a oreo shake and two of our group had them and they were big!! When we got ready to leave, I asked to take a couple of their over sized cinnamon rolls with me. Our waitress said that they were frozen, so she delivered them to us in a to go box with the icing inside the box with the rolls, She took the time to write out the directions to heat and serve them!! We loved this place!!

2  Thank carolpovolish

Been to Richman's Cafe? Share your experiences!