“Delicious”
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Chicago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 86 Restaurants in Bettendorf
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ordered two different versions of their “Oh My Spaghetti Pie” on the menu. You have your choice of soup or salad. We both opted for the salads. My dish had the meatballs. I thought the salads were a good size and when our meal came, I thought I could polish it off. I ate half and asked for a box. We will definitely go back. Recommend!

Reviewed August 22, 2018

I love Old Chicago so when I saw that it was right next door to the hotel I was staying at, it was a done deal! My experience at this particular location was pleasant. The staff were nice & the food was great!

Reviewed July 27, 2018

Visited yesterday and most of the taps weren't working. The staff say that corporate won't approve getting them fixed. Good way to run off customers. Beer selection is limited as a result. Those that do pour take forever due to foam, and you don't get a full glass. They are always having computer problems. CHECK YOUR RECEIPT. Mine is wrong 99% of the time. Creates conflict with the server. I know that they are frustrated too. Service is slow. The kitchen is a mess. They used to have fun specialty nights, but not anymore. They are a joke. They advertise prizes that they say they will give out and don't. There was a cool folding bike, the GM they fired supposedly stole it. They haven't done anything to replace it. Hey guys, we drank more beers for a chance to win. Thanks for the screw job.The current prizes you have to pay shipping on, no thanks. This store can['t seem to get it's act together. Bronze tiles haven't been updated in a LONG time. Years. So much potential wasted. I rarely see a manager and if you do, not very friendly. The regional was in one day and apologized for the biil screw up, but didn't fix it or offer anything up. Thanks for nothing Dave. Happy hour prices are a good deal, otherwise OVERPRICED for what you get. I was served horribly burnt nachos. The server got snarky with me and said that that was the way they were supposed to look. Sorry, no they aren't She didn't even offer to replace them. I had to insist! Find a way to cook Italian Nachos evenly. Tired of grumpy, slow, rude staff. Be ready to wait between beers. You'll sit empty for a long time. The paint job behind the bar is an improvement.

1  Thank beentheredonethatia
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a lunch with a party of 14. We had a reservation so they were expecting us. Took nearly an hour to get our food. They brought the wrong entree to two people who waited well over an hour. Took one lady a half hour to get hot coffee when it was served cold.
If you like mediocre bar food and don't mind waiting forever, you'll love this place.

1  Thank H8587LRtomc
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

This is the 3rd Old Chicago I have visited. The best one so far. Loved the server. Very attentive. Great happy hour specials. Thumbs up.

Been to Old Chicago? Share your experiences!