US$114
Hampton.com
US$268
US$255
HIExpress.com
All reviewsbreakfast roomdesk clerkyogurta nice place to stayboiseiafuneral
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here at Baymont for a night and the hotel was very clean and welcoming. The manager, Jamie, was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was delicious and the hotel staff were all around friendly. I recommend this hotel to everyone going through boone. I will certainly stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Jamie R, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Boone, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Baymont Inn & Suites Boone. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased that you found your experience a good one. We will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Baymont Inn & Suites, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

Great place to stay. It was more then what was listed on internet but about 20.00 dollars. Great location and very friendly staff. If we stay in Boone again we would stay at this hotel again, also might bring poo ur swim suits.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jamie R, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Boone, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Thank you for spending this very important time with us. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate you giving us this review. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Overall it was a great hotel. Rooms were clean, front desk people were very friendly, and the breakfast was good. However, the pool was way too cold. I'm normally a cold person, so at first it didn't bother me, but when my son got out he was shivering.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Jamie R, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Boone, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry the pool was not to your liking. We do keep the water temperature at 82-83 degrees. I hope you get a chance to stay with us again.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

The beds was really hard an could feel the spring in the mattress, about ready to pock out of the metal

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Jamie R, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Boone, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to make a review. I am sorry you had this happen to you. I always encourage guests to come to me and let me know if they are unhappy about something when they first see something. I would have happily moved you to another room if I knew there was a problem. I will most definately look into this matter. Thank you for letting me know about it. I would like to extend the invitation to all guests, if there is someting that is not right please contact me so we can fix the problem right away. Please do not wait until your stay is over. We are here to serve you and hope to be able to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Jamie R, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Boone, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2018