All reviews home away from home room was clean pool and hot tub kids enjoyed the pool waffles soccer tournament night's sleep place to stay great breakfast rooms are large business traveler would highly recommend this hotel biscuits and gravy free breakfast very nice hotel business trip in town
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Quiet and comfortable - the breakfast was good and the breakfast attendant was attentive. Lots of road construction in the area, but it didn't seem to interfere with a great nights sleep. We will be back :)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vicki T, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Cedar Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you for your review. I am so glad that the road construction did not keep you from choosing our hotel, and choosing to come back to our hotel. We look forward to seeing you next time that you are in town.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Awesome place to go very clean very quiet one of the friendliest places to go. The night before I had stayed at a very noisy hotel had not gotten any sleep went to that one and the next morning I was so rested. Thank you!!!!! The ladies who checked me in , a huge hug and thank you. They need to give you a raise!!!! Second time I was there and the only place to go. Thank you also for carrying up my heavy suitcase....

Room Tip: I was up stairs in 223. Awesome room
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Vicki T, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Cedar Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Thank you so much Patricia for the great review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay, and that you consider us the one of the friendliest places to stay. That is a great compliment. We look forward to seeing you next time that you are in town.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

This is the first time we have been at this location, but the room was very nice and clean. with very comfortable beds. The closet smelled a little musty, but was clean. Very nice bathroom, updated. We used the pool/hot tub and my granddaughter really enjoyed it. The pool was a nice size and the hot tub was great. Breakfast was very good. If we go thru Cedar Falls again, I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018
Vicki T, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Cedar Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Thank you D H, for your review. I am happy to hear that you and your granddaughter enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you next time that you are in town.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

Highly recommended! The only hotel for me in Cedar Falls! Even though I am only here a couple of times a year, the staff always remembers me. Everyone is very helpful and they all have a great sense of humor. I really enjoyed the pool, it's a decent size, open most hours (from 6:00am through 11:00pm) and well stocked with towels. The Grizzly Lounge is great to unwind with a beer after a long of work without having to drive anywhere else.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi suites are quite a treat
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Vicki T, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Cedar Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Thank you for the great review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your visits with us. We look forward to seeing you next time that you are in town.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

From the check in to the overnight stay, the breakfast, all of it was amazing. Enjoyed the staff and the manager Victoria was so wonderful that if we are back that way in cedar falls we will definitely will be stay with Thelma. Salute on your service!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vicki T, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Cedar Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thank you so much Troy B for the awesome review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you next time that you are in town.