“Good authentic Mexican food”
Review of Amigo's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Amigo's
Ranked #67 of 132 Restaurants in Cedar Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 9, 2016

Very enjoyable lunch. We both had the special, good and reasonable with lots of food. Great chips and salsa to start.

Reviewed July 14, 2015

We had lunch at Amigos but found the food to be only average. The whole place could use a good scrubbing so I tried not to look too closely. The margaritas were supposed to be 1.99 all day everyday (it said so on the menu), but when I asked, I was told that was the old menu and I would have to pay 4.75. However, when the waitress brought the bill, she said I could pay the lower rate as they were going to change the menus. Just a so-so experience.

Reviewed July 6, 2015 via mobile

Good staff food is delicious and arrives very quick we have been there many times and never had a bad experience

Reviewed June 30, 2015

The service was extremely quick. The maragitas are strong and flavorful. Pricing was comparable if not cheaper than similar restaurants. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed December 18, 2014

excellent place to eat good food with family and friends, we have eaten here several times and it is always a great experience and good food. Good place to eat Mexican favorites