All reviews room was clean great place to stay nice hotel staff was friendly comfortable stay breakfast staff complimentary breakfast decent breakfast hot tub oatmeal business trip road trip iowa city stayed one night close to the airport fresh fruit parking lot
Reviewed June 20, 2018

There is a good Mexican restaurant right next to this property and plenty of other food options. Staff is pleasant, and the complimentary breakfast is spot on. I would recommend this property solely off the value.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton I, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Cedar Rapids. We understand how valuable your time is and greatly appreciate your feedback.

I’m glad that we exceeded your expectations and I have shared your comments with my staff. We pride ourselves on the customer service we provide to our guests and we greatly appreciate your business. I would greatly appreciate any comments you may be able to provide on how we could have improved your stay with us.

We want you to be more than satisfied and remain your lodging provider of choice when you are in the Cedar Rapids area.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

This hotel has a nice fitness center and good continental breakfast. All of the staff we encountered were extremely friendly and helpful. For the price we paid the value was great. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2018

Seriously though, great staff (I always clarify when leaving less than 5 stars). Arrived, Elevator down....bummer, but told the front desk I could use the exercise and huffed my luggage up to the 3rd floor. Pool is very comfortable and clean, as is the Spa). A bit dated and the area isn't quite up to par (meaning some sketchy folks walking about outside). Overall I'd give them a 3.5 (4 if there was a darn mini fridge, seriously....I stay at Holiday Inn Express Rooms and have never rented a room that didn't have one (so I was shocked here).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is on the southern side of Cedar Rapids right off the interstate. There are fast and chain sit down restaurants nearby. There is a Hy-Vee grocery store a bit over a mile away. The staff are very nice. The hotel is very clean and our king room was very nice. Would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here before. We accidentally booked the Hampton North but drove to this location thinking we had booked here. The front desk man, Joey, quickly canceled the North reservation and got us a room at this location. Staff does a good job cleaning, room was quiet, and the wash machine and dryer were clean. Everyone at the front desk was helpful and positive. I will come back here the next time I am in town.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family