“Excellent food”

Coaches Corner
Ranked #26 of 78 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

My wife & I ate here while waiting for a concert at the casino. She ordered a steak sandwich, I ordered a tenderloin sandwich, both with fries. Both were excellent. Service was excellent also.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

The casino was very poor, the Coaches Corner was good. Had a quick lunch that was very good and priced reasonably. Good choices for a respectable lunch, and the service was good as well.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We had dinner and breakfast here. Good food, service was OK, they were a little slow on bussing tables. I tried the liver and onions. A bit over cooked but I didn't say to them not to do that. They did have a good flavor.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

We have eaten at Coaches Corner several times while visiting Clinton. We have never been disappointed. The sandwiches, chicken quesadilla, appetizers and drinks are all exceptional. The service is great, quick and friendly. The restaurant itself is very clean. The price is unbelievable for the portions they serve. But, then again, you probably dropped it all in the Casino. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Best tenderloin I have eaten. We have eaten here numerous times and have not been disappointed since the restaurant has new management. Wonderful food and nice sports bar type atmosphere.