“Surf and Turf. ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I have always enjoyed this chain's food flavor for value. The beef is always tender and cooked to my taste. At a recent lobster and steak special promotion I ordered the special and the beef was superb. I did find the lobster a bit small and dry, but two others in our party said it was delicious. Good food for a decent price. I will go back.

1  Thank Kathie S

Reviewed May 15, 2017

We visited this restaurant on a Saturday night. Called ahead and had a Time for 7:00 pm for 5 people. As we walked into the first set of doors a person was there to check you in, which we did. Evidently this information does not get relayed to the host inside because we sat at the bar for awhile. At 7:10 we checked in at the host station again and was told it would be a few more minutes cause they did not have a table for 5. At 7:30 I went back to host station and asked about our seating. The person at the station just gave me that deer in the headlights look and just by happenstance the manager came at that time. Told her we had been waiting at least 45 minutes to get seated and that they did not have our number in the system. She sat us immediately and did offer a free appetizers. At this point we just wanted to order our food. Took forever to get a glass of ice water and never did get the coffee that the waitress supposedly had just brewed. Food that came was then luke warm. Steak by one person in our group was very tough. I realize this was a busy night but seriously get someone who knows how to work the host or hostess station first. And just a side note to the comment the manager said that they don't have many 5 person tables. Just sitting our area, I counted 5, 6 person booths and two tables that would sit 5 or more.

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

Haven't eaten at outback in yrs. Didn't like it then can't say it was any better this time around.
This time my eyes about poped out of my head. REALLY your steaks are SUPER expensive! 22 bucks for 12oz of riveted! Outrageous. Food overall was a 3 out of 5. Just average. Go to roadhouse, maybe noisy as hell but at least you can get a good steak at a good price.
On a great note to end. Our waiter Jess even though very young did his job and gave us excellent service. Thanks Jess!

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Great lunch fish tacos are great. Service was awesome. They did forget to bring out our soup but corrected the error and complemented us with a free desert. I will be back the food and service is great

1  Thank Jeff S
Reviewed April 28, 2017

It had been awhile since I had DINNER at an Outback. In fact, I think most Outback's are not open for lunch. This one is tho and it isn't busy! The service is fast and attentive, and the parking lot is easy in/easy out. With a great lunch steak meal, side, drink bread and tip, I was dinged for about $12 and change. Not bad!

1  Thank Viking94708