“Good Place to Eat”

Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Had a very good meal here at a reasonable price. I would recommend recommend this restaurant and would definitely eat here again when I am in town

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

I hadn't been to any Cracker Barrel in a number of years. While I'm not crazy about the dining room setup (tons of tables all in one room and can get kind of loud), my family and I throroughly enjoyed our meal. The service was good, food delicious and after a few minutes I got used to the drone of voices. We all had pancakes. Don't miss out on the peach topping which is sweet, hot and gooey. Also, the bacon was thick, meaty and crispy. Highly recommend and we will definitely return.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

Had breakfast here on Sept. 6 after deciding not to go back to Machine Shed. It was average the service was good and that makes up for a lot., The price was right and they now have more choices for breakfast .

Reviewed August 28, 2018

My husband and I went there last night after a very long day. We were seated right away and our server was at our table in seconds to get our drink order. I selected the Roast Beef dinner with 3 sides and the hubby got the Dinner Sampler which was meat loaf, ham and chicken and dumplings. The food was great! Roast beef very tender my husband loved his food as well. Not expensive and worth the price. Will go there again.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Can always count on them for a good meal and service. We enjoyed the country fried chicken and hashbrowns casserole.