“Good food reasonable price”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 139 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2018

We always look for LongHorn restaurants when we are on the road as their food is dependably good. We like their soups, salads, steaks, pork chops, etc. The food is always high quality and the restaurants are clean and stylish. This location was easy on/off the highway on our way to Rochester, MN.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Our family met there for dinner. I had the chicken strips and they were excellent. Salad was fresh and tasty.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Our food was cooked well & tasted great. There were only 3? Servers for the whole Resturant. Our server Jerome was very good, but he was sweating he was running so much. He was attentive, knowledgeable, and provided good customer service.
The people who delivered the food weren’t so friendly. They just dumped it on the table & left. Didn’t even ask if it was our food!? Jerome attempted to apologize when he arrived a few minutes later to check on us.
Overall good experience but I imagine those who had the lady server next to us were not so pleased. Their drinks never got refilled & they arrived at the same time and did not have food yet when we left. So good for dinner depending on your waitstaff.
We had a burger and surf & terf.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I love Longhorns chicken fingers. They are usually the best I've ever tasted. They are moist and big the perfect amount of breading. This visit wasn't as good. I believe they changed the bread recipe a little bit also. The bread is still delicious. The service was very good.

Reviewed August 3, 2018

I drove from the Quad Cities to eat here because the Longhorn steaks have the right seasoning to make them special to me. Always cooked as ordered and bread that can compete with European bread.